Some were published in:
Links of these papers are given to SpringerLink, others a direct pdf is provided with permission of the authors, who retain copyright in these cases.
- Martin Neumann: Grounded Simulation
- Tilman Schenk: Generating an agent based model from interviews and observations: procedures and challenges
- Bruce Edmonds: Towards a Context- and Scope-Sensitive Analysis for Specifying Agent Behaviour
- Ulf Lotzmann: A tool for tracing evidence provinance in developing participatory models (slides only)
- Cesar Enrique Garcia Diaz et al.: Using qualitative data to explore knowledge transfer scenarios in agent-based models: the case of zero-energy buildings
- Sukaina Bharwani et al.: What drives decision-making on livelihood options in the forest communities of Cameroon?
- Magnus Josefsson: Interpreting the conundrum of social mechanisms: Insights from grounded theory.
- Ozge D. Kalkan: A Grounded Simulation of Early Adoption Advantages During Diffusion of Innovations
- Nicolas Gailliard et al.: Participatory policy making in practice: simulating boundary work in water governance
- Pablo Lucas: An Adaptation of the Ethnographic Decision Tree Modeling Methodology for Developing Evidence-Driven Agent-Based Models (not presented)
- Amineh Ghorbani et al.: Using Ethnographic Information to Conceptualize Agent-based Models
- Emma Norling: An Approach to Capturing Cognitive Processes
- Frank Schiller et al.: Defining relevance and finding rules: an agent-based model of biomass use in the Humber area
- Serge Bobo Kadiri et al.: Raising the awareness of local populations about the sustainability of bushmeat hunting through the incremental introduction of an agent-based model. A case study in the region of Korup National Park (Cameroon)
- Armando Geller: Eliciting Information for Multiagent Modeling using Contexts and Scenarios
- Krzysztof Kulakowski et al.: Discrete chaos in everyday life