We are very pleased to announce the papers for the Qual2Rule special session of Social Simulation 2023 in Glasgow, currently scheduled for Tuesday 5th Sept: 11-13:00.
- Melania Borit, Christopher Frantz and Ruth Meyer — Methods for using qualitative data to inform behavioural rules in Agent-Based Modelling: Preliminary results of a Systematic Literature Review
- Nanda Wijermans, Eva Vriens and Giulia Andrighetto — Heterogeneous agent decision-making – an empirically informed approach to behavioural types
- Frithjof Stöppler — How abstracts concepts come alive: modelling network path dependence with qualitative data
- Lidia Mayangsari, Bhakti S. Onggo and Konstantinos V. Katsikopoulos — Simple Heuristics as Mental Model for Staple Food Choice: An ABM Exercise
- Michelle Alfers and Paola D’Orazio — Modeling the Impact of Social and Behavioral Factors on the Spread of Infectious Diseases in a Macro-Financial Agent-Based Model: a Methodological Proposal
- Jose Padilla and Erika Frydenlund — Referencer: A Collaborative Online Space for Multidisciplinary Modeling
- Rajith Vidanaarachchi, Sangeetha Chandrashekeran, Melissa Kennedy, Jason Thompson and Saman Halgamuge — Synthesising an ABM Population Representative of an Indigenous Population: Modelling Science Meets Indigenous Knowledge and Lives
We look forward to seeing you all there!