Upcoming online seminars on using qualitative evidence for agent based modelling (all at 1 PM CET):
- April 5th – Amineh Ghorbani, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, “Modelling institutions to add social backbone to artificial societies”
- May 3rd – session in SocSimFesT2022 – Social Simulation Festival 2022
- June 7th – Igor Nikolic, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, title to be announced
- July & August – no seminar because of holiday time
- September 6th – Jakub Bijak et al, University of Southampton, UK, “Capturing the complexity of human migration: Towards an interdisciplinary model-building process” (rescheduled from February).
If you want to attend this seminar series, sent an email to Melania Borit.
- March 1st – Martin Neumann, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany, “Growing artificial cultures”
- December 7th – Sara Mehryar, London School of Economics, UK, “Making Use of Mental models to Capture Human Adaptation Behavior”
- November 2nd – Patrycja Antosz, NORCE Norwegian Research Centre, Norway, “Mechanism of structural shirking”
- October 5th – LeRon Shults, Agder University, Norway, “Qual2Rule: Qualitative methods and data in social simulation”