Click on the links below to download the pdfs of the papers presented at the special session on Qual2Rule at the Social Simulation conference in Glasgow.
- Melania Borit, Christopher Frantz and Ruth Meyer Methods for using qualitative data to inform behavioural rules in Agent-Based Modelling: Preliminary results of a Systematic Literature Review SSC2023_paper_23
- Frithjof Stöppler How abstracts concepts come alive: modelling network path dependence with qualitative data SSC2023_paper_105
- Nanda Wijermans, Eva Vriens and Giulia Andrighetto Heterogeneous agent decision-making – an empirically informed approach to behavioural types SSC2023_paper_102
- Lidia Mayangsari, Bhakti S. Onggo and Konstantinos V. Katsikopoulos Simple Heuristics as Mental Model for Staple Food Choice: An ABM Exercise SSC2023_paper_86
- Michelle Alfers and Paola D’Orazio Modeling the Impact of Social and Behavioral Factors on the Spread of Infectious Diseases in a Macro-Financial Agent-Based Model: a Methodological Proposal SSC2023_paper_48
- Jose Padilla and Erika Frydenlund Referencer: A Collaborative Online Space for Multidisciplinary Modeling SSC2023_paper_96
- Rajith Vidanaarachchi, Sangeetha Chandrashekeran, Melissa Kennedy, Jason Thompson and Saman Halgamuge Synthesising an ABM Population Representative of an Indigenous Population: Modelling Science Meets Indigenous Knowledge and Lives SSC2023_paper_110